Experienced IT System Executive
(Location - Chillibreeze, Shillong: STPI Office)
Read about other Job Openings at Chillibreeze, Shillong
IT System Executive
The role involves managing Chillibreeze's internal IT networks and systems and providing support to the different on site and virtual users. The person will also be in-charge of monitoring Chillibreeze's website hosting infrastructure.
The candidate should also be enthusiastic and willing to learn and adapt with the company. Chillibreeze is a young, growing company and the challenges thrown at a systems administrator will be numerous. We need someone dynamic enough to understand the company's situation and make the best recommendations for the company both for now and the future.
- Managing the office domain (Windows Server 2008)
- Managing different user groups with differing sets of needs and requirements.
- Managing email accounts for users hosted by our web-hosting
- Managing user FTP accounts on the web-host.
- Creating backup strategies for critical and non-critical data for both the internal office networks as well as our websites.
- Troubleshooting problems with computers, network connectivity.
- Monitoring office network and internet usage. Making recommendations for network upgrades if required.
- Being able to articulate an IT plan for the company's short-term and long term goals and needs
- Being able to monitor Chillibreeze’ websites and hosting infrastructure
- Experience with managing a Windows Server domain, creating domain groups and users.
- Experience with handling networking and administering routers and switches.
- Certification like MCSE, MCITP or CCNA/CCNP is a bonus.
- Experience with planning IT systems for a large growing company.
- Experience with managing Linux/Unix based system is a plus.
Does this Job Description fit you? Complete our online application form.
Job Openings at Chillibreeze, Shillong
If you want to learn more about Careers in Chillibreeze please visit more pages in this section.