We're serious about protecting our Customer by addressing potential privacy and security concerns. Our privacy and security guidelines apply to all users across Chillibreeze.
General Guideline on Files Received, Stored and Transfer
- File are received from our customer via various secure transferring applications such as an email attachment, SharePoint, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.
- The require work such as formatting or designing are being processed on our workstation.
- The completed file is saved to the network storage location (On-premises server).
- The completed files are transferred via various transferring application via email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Dropbox. We will use any secure file transferring mode as per customer preferences.
Files Privacy and Security Guideline
- We are always making sure that the completed or work in progress files are deleted from our workstation and save in the server before we leave for the day.
- Files are retained in the server and are deleted as per the agreement or upon customer's request.
- We strictly abiding to Chillibreeze NDA/ NCA agreements where misuse and leaking of information is forbidden.
- We never share any customers sample file with other customer.
- We use IP Messenger, Microsoft SMB v3 Protocol for files transfer across internal network.
- Files are stored in the server in a folder structure where folder access is restricted with permission level for different users.
- Server and workstation are installed with updated windows defender antivirus for protecting the files in the server and across the network.
Workstation Privacy and Security Guideline
- Workstation end devices i.e. laptop and desktop are always up to date.
- We are always using the latest version of different applications such as Microsoft office through Office 365 subscription, Adobe products through Adobe CC subscriptions.
- We undergo regular system audit and maintenance to make sure that every workstation is secure and having the latest patches and drivers.
- Workstation is domain joined with administrative control from the domain control and group policy enforcement such as restricted access to removable storage device.
- Workstation password automatically expires every 90 days. Users will receive password expiry notification 5 days prior. If users do not change their password before the specified date they will not be able to access the device, and in this case, they have to request the IT support for password reset.
- Workstation automatically locks when there is no activity within 1 minute.
Server Privacy and Security Guideline
- We have a dedicated data center room with restricted access and CCTV monitoring.
- Only IT services staff are permitted entry to the data center to undertake specific tasks with respect to the installation, maintenance, auditing, and decommissioning of equipment housed there and for which they have responsibility.
- Data Center is always clean. All individuals in the Data Center are expected to clean up after themselves. Boxes and trash need to be disposed of properly. Tools must be placed in their rightful place. Food and drink are not allowed in the Data Center.
- When an employee who has access to the Data Center terminates his/ her employment or transfers out of the department; the employee’s access is immediately removed.
- Servers are all RAID enable for protecting data in case of drive failures, all drive are encrypted and are protected with antivirus and firewall.
Files Receiving and Transferring Privacy and Security Guidelines
- Email are hosted in Microsoft Office 365. Official email account is assigned only to full-fledged employee of Chillibreeze. Apart for communication, email is also using as file transfer service Files that are within 20MB can be transferred via email.
- Outlook desktop is one of our primary email client application. Apart from outlook, webmail from office 365 known as OWA and Dynamics 365 a customer service CRM are used as client application for sending and receiving emails and attachments.
- Apart from email we also subscribe to SharePoint online and we recommend our customers to make use of this application for sending and receiving files.
- Besides, email and SharePoint, we use other applications like Dropbox, personal OneDrive, hightail for sending and receiving files.
- For large file size usually above 20 MB we use hightail or SharePoint guest link, where the link expires within the stipulated time.