Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the process through which files are exchanged/ transferred with you?
The primary mode for the transfer of files is through email. Other modes of transfer for files are done through Hightail, Dropbox, OneDrive, and transfer. On request, we also create a dedicated SharePoint site in Office 365 for our customers, or they can share credentials to their preferred site.
- What are your modes of communication?
Email is the primary mode of communication. Our customers usually send their decks to us through email along with their instructions. You could even include your instructions as notes in the slides.
We also communicate through phone calls or Microsoft Teams/Zoom if our customers prefer to do so. We also communicate through WebEx with some of our customers.
Pricing and Payment
- What is your pricing model?
The projects that we work on for you will be billed on an hourly basis. The hourly rate differs based on the type of service you choose and the complexity of your requirements. All billing will be done on actuals. The billable hours also include the time spent on requirements gathering/ understanding and meetings for your project.
- Do you charge a standard hourly rate?
We charge all projects on an hourly basis. Our rates differ from formatting design to creative services. We follow a standard costing for each of these services.
- Is there a minimum monthly retainer? Approximately how much work does that cover?
|Minimum monthly retainer. What it covers*||Starts from $8,000|
|Level 1 - 1000 slides approx|
|Level 2 - 350 slides approx|
*Most presentations need a combination of 2 or more levels of formatting. These numbers are just indicative to give an idea of the volume of work that can be handled within the given retainer amount. Please contact us for more details on the pricing plan.
- Do you provide formatting and design services for projects which are not in English?
While we are not proficient in languages other than English, we can still do a respectable job of formatting. Our customers give us detailed instructions and explanations of the projects to make it easy for us to understand the objective of the project. Based on the instructions/ translation you provide, we will be able to handle your design requirements.
English language projects can be turned around within 12–24 hours, depending on the complexity of the work involved. Our rates are the same for all languages.
- Do I have to schedule my work?
We have a large available team of PowerPoint presentation design professionals ready to receive your work requests each day. 90% of our customers are long-term, send work weekly if not daily, they do not schedule their work. We appreciate a heads-up for larger projects with more than 40 slides or complex design requests.
- What is the typical turnaround time? Are you able to provide a 24-hour turnaround for urgent projects?
Our typical turnaround time is 24 hours. In case of a higher volume of work or tighter deadlines, our customers usually give us a heads-up. We will try our best to accommodate and meet your deadline by working overtime if needed.
- Are you able to do work in Think Cell (the PPT plug-in)?
Some of our customers only use ThinkCell charts, and our team is familiar with and knows how to use them well.
- Will I have a dedicated person whom we can reach out to during the design process to provide feedback/ instructions?
Yes, we assign a Primary Point of Contact (POC) for all accounts that are set up. You can communicate directly with the POC assigned to your account.
- Do you have a point of contact to communicate with on a regular basis?
On completion of the onboarding process, a Point of Contact is assigned to your account. Your Point of Contact will handle all communication and projects.
- In cases where slides have to be edited a second time because the initial instructions were not fulfilled, would you be willing to work on those slides again free of charge?
On delivery, if our customers find that original instructions were not followed or missed, the rework required is done free of cost.
However, new improvements in design or iterations are billed.
Also, if there is a change in the scope of the requirement/ design, then the iterations that follow will also be billed.
- Do you have agents who would be available in any other time zone apart from India so we would be able to communicate changes/ edits during our regular business hours?
Our main office is in India, and we function wholly from here. We do not have any agents or branches in any other location. You can communicate any iterations through email, and our team will work on it first thing the next working day.
- All I need is a simple proofread of my PowerPoint presentation. Do you offer that as well?
No, we do not provide any proofread content; we only ensure there is no content change from the original content shared.
- How much notice do you require before we send in a deck that needs a quick turnaround?
We require at least one–day's notice for a quick turnaround. This will help us plan our resources and keep them on standby.
- Can we do a free trial run (~3 slides) so we can assess the quality of your work?
A free trial run of approximately 3–5 slides is a part of our onboarding process. We create samples to get a better understanding of your guidelines, preferences, and best practices.
- Who are your typical customers?
Our typical customers are not skilled in PowerPoint, and even if they are, they do not have the time to format slides.
Our customer base includes:
- Business and management consultants with looming deadlines.
- People whose time is valuable and who communicate visually.
- Senior management team members who need to explain concepts, ideas, and plans.
- I need PowerPoint presentations with graphics and animation. Can you help me?
Our PowerPoint production team focuses on formatting, typesetting, and polishing rough slides. We also have a design team available to create graphics, animations, illustrations, and motion videos. With clear instructions and examples of the style, we can create amazing visual communication.
- I have a whiteboard drawing. Can you convert it to a slide?
Send us a photo taken on your smartphone, and we will turn your whiteboard drawings or sketches into slides. We have years of experience doing this.
- I need to add a map to a slide. What do you suggest?
We have a website that sells the best and largest selection of PowerPoint maps. You will find editable maps of all the world's countries and continents. From Europe to China—The Middle East to South America, the USA, Canada, Fiji, and much more.
- The PowerPoint presentations I create tend to be a patchwork of varied design styles, fonts, and colors. Can you help?
We are excellent at this! Our designers can format your presentation and ensure a visually appealing and coherent professional result.